Today, Paul Lussier gleened this insight:

> Hey,
>
> Anyone else experience date skew today?  My system thought it was
> March 1 today and any attempt to set it using date or timetool failed
> (until Derek told me how using the STRING feature of date :).

Apparently, you aren't the only one Paul.  Slashdot has a story about it
on their page... Unfortunately it's in German, so I can't tell you what it
says. (Yeah, babelfish, whatever...)

--
PGP/GPG Public key at http://cerberus.ne.mediaone.net/~derek/pubkey.txt