On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Benjamin Scott wrote:
> >
> > [ Self-Appointed Net Cop Mode = On ]
> >
> > Okay, folks.  Reply-To Munging has been switched off and it is
> > going to stay that way.
>
> Unless it comes up again and another vote reverses it.
>
> > If you didn't get your way, tough tootsies.  Don't work it into
> > your messages as flamebait now.
>
> Bugger that.  The comment was relevant to the message to which
> it was a reply.
>
> "Don't you oppress me!"  We, the losers, are entitled to say, "We
> told you so!" every time our prognostications are supported.  As
> are you.

Indeed, he (tom r)  was commenting on the fact he had received not only
messages from the list but also personal replies. I was trying to give a
possible reason as to why that had happened. Granted the last part was my
perosnal opinion, but the last I knew it was still OK to voice your
personal opinions on this list, or has that changed?

--rdp

Rich Payne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   www.alphalinux.org