piranha-0.4.12-1
   Cluster administation tools

piranha-docs-0.4.12-1
   Documentation for the Red Hat clustering environment

piranha-gui-0.4.12-1
   The cute little graphical configuration tool for lvs

  On further searching, I came accross this entry in the email sent out
regarding the official 6.2 release:

- Piranha clustering updates

                o web based GUI config
                o 2-node service failover support
                o generic service monitoring/loadblancing
                o tunneling and direct routing support for IPVS

  Anyone have any pointers to this 'Piranha' thing, and exacty what it does/how
it works?  Is this fallout from the Linux HA project?  I've been browsing
through for open high availability solutions for Linux recently, so this struck
me as interesting..

---
Thomas Charron
<< Wanted: One decent sig >>