Quoting Jerry Kubeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> This is also good and well, but who is paying for them? I already have over
> $1,000 tied up in t-shirts and mugs. And then I am wondering how many do we
> buy since we have no idea how many people will actually attend the show. My
> original estimate was 275-350, but with the amount of press releases, and
> signage I expect to do up until the show, we could have triple that. We are
> now talking about another $200 or more.

  That's the hard part..  ;-P  Out of curiousity, are there going to be any
retailers there that might be able to combine the ideas that where presented
onlist?  Seems to me presenting them with the idea of them buying 200 disks for
200$, and selling them off at $5.00 a pop would be a good buisness proposition
for them, and take care of distribution, taking it off of your hands..

---
Thomas Charron
<< Wanted: One decent sig >>
<< Preferably litle used  >>