On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
> Anyone here hear of courier (www.courier-mta.org)?

  Heard of it?  Yes.  Played with it?  No.  But I was interested, for pretty
much the same reasons you are.  The integrated support for maildir and IMAP
was especially appealing -- no more "mailbox locked" errors.  OTOH, I know
nothing about reliability or standards compliance.  One thing sendmail has in
its favor -- everybody works with it.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Net Technologies, Inc. <http://www.ntisys.com>