From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Benjamin Scott
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 10:33 AM
To: Greater NH Linux Users' Group
Subject: It's the amazing...

<VOICE TYPE="salesman/sideshow">

  Step right up, step right up, for the greatest spectacle this side of the
Mississippi river.  The amazing -- Astounding! -- Incredible!  --
disappearing
-- reappearing -- DSL company!

</VOICE>

  Vitts says they're back in business this week.

http://www.vitts.com/

  Anyone want to start a pool on when they next say they're closing their
doors again?

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in the above message are mine and mine