This was sent to me internally, but cites external/public references;
I'm kind of assuming (as dangerous for me as that is...) that
"Macmillan" is the Mandrake distribution that Macmillan is marketing (well).

>From SuSE...Recent PCData report on retail Linux (x86) kit sales in the US.

http://www.suse.com/us/suse/news/PressReleases/Sales_Catapult_SuSE_Linux_int
o_New_Levels.html
<http://www.suse.com/us/suse/news/PressReleases/Sales_Catapult_SuSE_Linux_in
to_New_Levels.html>

SuSE    48.3%
RedHat 28.9%
Macmillan 20.8%
Caldera 0.5%
Corel   1.2%
Turbo   0.2%
Source: PCData report from March, 3rd 2001

Cheers,

Bayard
Bayard R. Coolidge      N1HO    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are
Compaq Computer Corp.           solely those of the author, and not
Nashua, New Hampshire, USA      those of Compaq Computer Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (DEC '77-'98)              or any other entity.
"Brake for Moose - It could save your life" - N.H. Fish & Game Dept.