http://www.linux-laptop.net/dell.html

This is *the* site for getting Laptops set up with Linux.  It's
really a collection of user's web sites that have information.
Often, there is more than one web page devoted to your particular
laptop (The Dell Inspiration 5000E has 4 different sites).

-Mark

Jerry Kubeck wrote:

> Anyone able to offer this gentleman some help?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jerry
>
>      >From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Mar 06 04:56:28 2001
>      From: "John Ballou" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>      To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>      Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:54:09 -0000
>
>      Hello Mr Kubeck, I attended the installfest at keene state last november i am
>now in Australia for six months I would like to find out information about installing
>Linux on my Dell Inspiron 5000e laptop could you give me some direction Thanks John
>Ballou
>
>      Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at
><http://explorer.msn.com>http://explorer.msn.com

Mark Komarinski - Senior Systems Engineer - VA Linux Systems
(cell)  978-697-2228
(email) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Have one day pleasant" - Babelfish