PDF does get you a few things, unfortunately most people do not
bother implemeting them:

Intra-document (and extra-document) links
Side bookmarks that usually have an outline of the document
Word search
Annotations (pop up notes)

The only thing I do not have working with PDF yet is annotations, not that
they're all that important.

PDF also performs compression, so the resulting PDF is smaller than
the PS.

-Mark

--
Mark Komarinski - Senior Systems Engineer - VA Linux Systems
(cell)  978-697-2228