Does anyone know how to disable that stupid boottime Daylight Savings
Time dialog in Win95 or Win98? You know, when DST switches over it
tries to show off how smart it is that it caught it and then asks you
to please check if the setting is correct in a dialog box with a
clock.

Some of you may recall that I wrote a script that launches a
"sandboxed" VMware session on Linux to view *.EXE files security
unconscious people email me or I download from the web. I don't trust
the *.EXE's, so I run them in an isolated VMware session: when the
session ends the whole Windows "virtual disk" is wiped and replaced
with a backup. This is fine, except that for 6 months now I have to go
thru this silly DST dialog each time it starts up! Grrrr.

Thanks!