Hi all,

I enjoyed the meeting last night (what I did attend of it) and meeting
everyone.

I have a new question for the list:

There used to be a graphics program (system?) that ran on VMS called "GDI"
(sorry, don't know what the acronym stands for.) It was a CAD type of
graphics program that could take AutoCad files, and, after they were
converted to GDI's native format, manipulate certain drawing elements under
program control.

The net result of this was that we had a graphic of a plant, showing doors,
turnstiles, etc, and the access control program could manipulate the objects
showing them open, closed, secure (green) in alarm (red) and so forth.

Now for the question: Does anyone know of a program for UNIX/Linux that can
or could be easily made to do the same thing?

Rich Cloutier
SYSTEM SUPPORT SERVICES
www.sysupport.com