OK, so I usually don't post things like this to Gnhlug but I laughed out
loud when I read this one, from:
http://www.vnunet.com/News/1129199

a quote from Ed Zander, president of Sun:
"Linux was created over time and was mirrored on Solaris; you can go back
and forth easily. We share the same philosophy, and are the one company
that can do this," he said.

What? Linux was mirrored on Solaris? You can easily go back and forth?
After having admined both for the last three years I can attest that
nothing is further from the truth!

I don't know what drugs they are taking over at Sun, but I wish they would
share!

--rdp

--
Rich Payne