Okay, as requested -- after having a little fun anonymizing this email
flameware from about six years ago, I've posted it at
http://www.linuxlobbyist.org/rpdebate/ for a limited time.  There may be
traces of stuff I've missed in my sed script, but it should be enough
to protect the innocent (and the guilty).

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator