On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 15:54, Tom Buskey wrote:

> FWIW, Sun only uses solaris internally.

Not entirely true -- just prior to my leaving Cisco, we had a Sun demo
for the new Ultra Sparc III platform, and the sales reps gave us a
presentation in Star Office's answer for PowerPoint, running on a RH 6.2
notebook; I was quite under the impression that, where PCs are located,
they are either running Solaris or Linux.  Now that Solaris x86 has been
EoL'd, I'd be willing to bet that most all of the PCs are running
Linux...

-Ken