Well, only reason I'm really pointing this out is that it hit the
headlines on Yahoo! News - in the general section, not just Tech News!

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20020325/ap_on_hi_te/microsoft_antitrust_233

As always, this is strictly my view on it, and does not in any way,
shape or form necessarily reflect the views of my employer...

Bayard

Bayard R. Coolidge      N1HO    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are
Compaq Computer Corp.           solely those of the author, and not
Nashua, New Hampshire, USA      those of Compaq Computer Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (DEC '77-'98)              or any other entity.
"Brake for Moose - It could save your life" - N.H. Fish & Game Dept.