If you are inside your network, and you are pointing the browser at the
external ip address, you may need to go through an external proxy to
properly route the traffic out then back in. It is possible that ATT is
blocking incomming http, but that is doubtful. You could give us the IP
address, and we could check it out from the outside ;-)

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 10:11, Kenny Donahue wrote:
> Hi all,
> This is a little bit off topic but has anyone
> been able to get their Apache server working
> with the change from Mediaone.net to attbi.com?
> I am really stuck.  I changed my dyndns.org info
> to show ne.client2.attbi.com but I still get nothing.
> I tried changing apache to use port 91(random number)
> instead of 8080 in case attbi was blocking 8080.
> I tried using the IP address of my Linksys firewall
> directly so the port forward should pass it on but still
> nothing.  Even stranger, I don't see the attempt coming in
> in the Linksys log. Can anyone help?
> Thanks,
> Kenny
>
> --
> Ken Donahue
> Software Engineer
> phone: 978 967-1820
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Mercury Computers, Inc.
> System OS - Host Development Team

"Tact is just *not* saying true stuff" -- Cordelia Chase

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
PGP KeyID CB254DD0