Hi All,

I've been considering moving my servers to ext3 for a while now, and I
think that I am ready to take the plunge. I've read a couple of the ext3
howto's, and it looks to be a simple procedure that won't damage any of
the existing data on the drives. However, anything that looks this easy
usually ends up being a nightmare for me. So, any words of wisdom before
I try converting production servers?

TIA,
Kenny

"Tact is just *not* saying true stuff" -- Cordelia Chase

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
PGP KeyID CB254DD0