Hi All,

I used to purchase most of my servers from Penguin Computing. However,
about 6 or 7 months ago, there were reports of Penguin having trouble
financially, and internal problems with upper management. Since then, I
have been buying servers from a large corporate entity whom shall remain
nameless. However, Penguins prices are still about $1000 below said
corporate entity, and they seem to still exist. Does anyone know how
they are doing, or know of any other Linux-friendly companies that are
stable and less expensive than the Big Two (HP and IBM)? It would also
be nice if they did dual Athlon servers.

TIA,
Kenny
"Tact is just *not* saying true stuff" -- Cordelia Chase

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
PGP KeyID CB254DD0