Not quite true.  They ill need a copy of chirp with any change you have made so
a least daily and an image of a downloaded radio which can be provided (I have
several).  All actions work on an image just as i you had just downloaded the
information.

Alternatively if I can figure out how to get accerciser to give the information
needed I would be happy to send log to any wh need them,

Tom

Sent from my iPhone