Thanks Alex,

I just noticed this email.
Samuel, yes, as co-maintainer you should be responsible for creating the
releases.
There is the Maintainers Corner [1], where you can find all the information
you need to know in order to maintain a module.

In terms of producing a release, bear in mind that you need to produce a
build against the current GNOME modulesets. I don't know how it works these
days, in my case I used to have an up-to-date GNOME jhbuild environment to
test accerciser and produce releases.

As I said in my previous email, feel free to bug me with questions that are
specific to accerciser, I'd be happy to help you on this as much as I can.

Cheers,
Javi

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner