Vinagre has the ability to connect into a machine which requires an
username, besides the password. This feature was added some time ago.

Today I realised the dialog that asks that information wasn't well
"secure" against "deep" users, who could send an empty string as the
password.

So, I gave some love to that dialogue, and, as a result there are 5 new
strings:

This is in glade file, tells the user that [s]he must fill all fields.

"Authentication error"
"An username is required in order to access this machine."
"A password is required in order to access this machine."
These three above are messages displayed in an error dialogue.

"_Authenticate"
This is the new label for the button in the authentication dialogue (it
was just "OK").

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell