BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Hi

        I have recently upgarded to Ubuntu 8.10. I now find that I cannot
sync my Treo 680 which did sync Ok in Ubuntu 8.04. I wish to sync
with Evolution. I am using all the software which comes with Ubuntu
8.10. I have tried everything that I can find on the Ubuntu forums
but still no luck. I would be grateful if you have any suggestions.

        I would also point out that i am very new to Linux and would be
grateful if any instructions/suggestions you provide assume no
knowledge
        Regards

        Keith Burdon