Hi Hugh,

I  used to use J-Pilot and I could resort to it again.

How do you import/export from/into Evolution ?

I'm trying to get SyncEvolution to work with my Pre+ (yes, you can point
out my stubbornness with defunct Palm) , that's why I want to keep my
synchronization with Evolution of my old Centro.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,

--Marc