Hi,
I completely agree with Allessandro

> I admit that I've been lost some times, mostly when I forget to put the
> two applications I'm switching back and forth on the same workspace. In
> this situation, I expect that Alt-Tab brings up the previous used
> application, while it brings up other applications on the current
> workspace.

I've got the same problems : All the terminals in a same workspace or 2, FF
in another  and tb in yet another. I sometimes get lost.
Plus, what puzzles me is to have to use both hands to be able to switch
between 2 terminals.

> This might be my fault for not grouping vim and the terminal on the same
> space, however it puzzles me.

One cannot assess in advance on how people wil organize their windows

> Regarding live previews, I definitely prefer large icons. For me, it is
> much easier to recognize an app from its icon rather than from a tiny
> (usually white) preview :).

Isn't this something that the user, able to choose before, should still be
abe to choose now ?

I'm having a look into alttab.js to see how things can be changed. however,
is there a way to override alttab.js with an extenstion ?

Cheers,
Thomas