Lee Hollaar wrote:
[...]
> The short version can be summed up by this sentence from the opinion:
> "This does not assist Williams, however, because his legal theory is
> faulty substantively."

EASTERBROOK's "quick look" (or rather utterly drunken) interpretation
of Wallace legal theory (note that it's Williams legal theory not
Wallace legal theory he's talking about :-) ) is certainly faulty
substantively, I agree. To me it appears that EASTERBROOK invented a
theory (derivative of Wallace legal theory) and ruled himself on its
validity affirming that it's faulty.

How fascinating. But that's not what Wallace paid 455 bucks for.

regards,
alexander.