Hi David,

Am 07.11.23 um 00:44 schrieb David Cousens:
Stefan,

The Datev format is a CSV format. It should be possible to simply assign the
Headers to the appropriate columns in the Datev file  I can't remember if the
CSV importer remembers the header assignments to specific columns but I think it
does and  if it does this can be stored as an input format and used whenever you
wish to import Datev files. The assignment of the external account number to an
account in GnuCash should only have to be done once unless that association
changes.

The problem is their strange date format e.g. 305 for "03.05.2023".
From https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-de/2023-September/012888.html

Regards
Frank