Oh, no!
different info. I want to sound rude, just that
I DO NOT want to sound rude! Yikes! Sorry!

This is a good point (except for the wanting to sound rude part ;).

yeah. Well, people really do judge a book by its cover and a project by its interface and its website-E.g., "Does it have lots of cool original eye candy that looks fairly new, ...." So, if we want to attract more users, developers, etc--this is why I like
Firefox. Looks great, but is a good product too.

it breaks out like:

- General simplification
  - Report <handwave>cleanup</handwave>
  - Scheme removal
  - Finalize QOF extraction
  - Fix modularity system
- Features
  - DB-backend/SQLite integration.
  - Budgeting
  - Book closing
  - Lots
  - SX using QOF (to support above)
  - Register rewrite in "simple" widgets.

Ok.
Sincerely,
Brian

--
Contagious Design!
web . design . photo

Brian Rose .  web programmer
(604)-630-2426 . brianATcontagiousdesignDOTnet