I think we need to add .deps to the svn:ignore property in
trunk/packaging/win32.
At least I get this after building from SVN:

$ svn st
?      .deps

Thanks,
K.

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the
intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.
http://www.encana.com