Sorry.  I didn’t realize that it would be a problem.  I will make sure
that all future messages do not have that on there

Magnus

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Christian Brandt
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 4:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [GnuDIP] Offtopic: ticklish juristic formula

Am Dienstag 31 Dezember 2002 18:02 schrieb Magnus:

> This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s)
> and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
> unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If

> you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply

> email and destroy all copies of the original message.

 This is offtopic, but the formulation contains high risks for the
administrator of a mailinglist and makes the administrator vulnerable in

case of lawsuit. On mailinglists under my control I immediatly ban users

with comparable formulations and delete all messages containing these
lines
from the archive. This is pure selfdefence ;-)

 As I have seen in later postings of Magnus he doesn't use it anymore
which
makes my post partially unnecessary. Hopefully the dear readers accept
my
good intentions.

--
Christian Brandt

 life is short and in most cases it ends with death
 but my tombstone will carry the hiscore