From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 11:24 AM
Subject: [GnuDIP] How to make Forward URL working?

Hi,
        I have installed GNUDIP in my Redhat Linux box, and everything is
working fine. However, there is a function for user called "Forward URL", i
found it seems not working, how can i make it work?
            I have typed URL correctly in it, but don't know why it does
work out.
example:
            abc.dyn.you.net

            Forward URL :  http://abc.dyn.you.net:81/abc/

           Anyone can help or give me some hints. Thx.

Bill