I don't think it has been documented anywhere. I might add Edit and
Delete buttons. Anyway, to delete a map, you can just erase the file in
~/.goffice/colormaps

Currently, the fill and outline colors are the same. To get only the
outline, we would need a new option, either at the plot or series
level.