Hi GWB,

The packages will still be found in the older repository at

Add
deb http://www.nexenta.org/apt-gnusolaris elatte-unstable main contrib non-free

to the line, and then install nexenta-gnome. Note that the versions of
the software will be of Ubuntu Dapper (3 years or so old). The
packages are currently unmaintained, but known to work.

Efforts during the recent months have improved the desktop in the
hardy-unstable repository.. including a fairly complete XFCE desktop.

Andrew is working on a stormos beta release (NCP2 + XFCE + desktop
customization) by the end of the month.

thanks,
Anil