I just put a few new Slackware packages under incoming on the FTP.  Can
someone please move them to pub/gnustep/binaries/slackware/, please?  Also,
the following packages can be removed: gnustep-back-0.12.0,
gnustep-gui-0.12.0, gnustep-base-1.14.0 and -1.14.1, gnustep-make-2.0.1

I'll be putting the unstable packages up after they're doing being built (as
I write this e-mail).  If I'm able to put them on the FTP before someone
reads this, the following can also be remove: gnustep-back-0.13.0,
gnustep-gui-0.13.0, gnustep-base-1.15.1

Please leave all the application packages, since they're built against the
stable versions I don't need to build new ones... as well as the
gnustep-core* files since one is a readme and the other the build scripts
(which never change).

Thanks,
Stefan