On 4-5-2010 0:07, GnuWin32 wrote:
> Which programs failed?

Programs:

- info
   message:

D:\temp>info
info: dir: No such file or directory

D:\temp>info a2ps.info
info: dir: No such file or directory

D:\temp>

- a2ps
   message:

D:\temp>a2ps
a2ps: cannot find file `level1.ppd': No such file or directory

  And on what OS?

OS: Win XP Home Multimedia SP3 (Microsoft Windows XP [versie 5.1.2600])

Goal:

I have written a somewhat intelligent cross reference program, which I
want to donate to the public domain. So I checked the GNU reference
page, and saw that I have to include documentation in texinfo format. So
I experimented with info and texinfo, to no avail.

If possible I want to avoid to learn a new editor. So when I saw that
a2ps could transform text into texinfo format I hoped that would do the
trick. But I did not get it to work properly.

If there are other viable alternatives, that would be just as good, or
even better.

All required files and directories exist.

Kind regards,

Hans Lodder