Hi.

According to http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/libgw32c.htm
latest release of libgw32c is from 10 January 2004.

It is old now.

Besides several bugs that are present in this port
(if found bugs in clock_gettime(), dlopen() and readdir_r()),
there is an issue with default sizeof ( time_t ) being changed
in the meantime making all funcions in libgw32c
that for example use timespec - unusable.

I have following questions.

Is libgw32c still maintained? Who is libgw32cs maintainer?
How can I get involved? I would like to send patches at least to fix
bugs I have found.
Are there any plans to release new version/new build of this library?

Best regards.

--
  Huginn
GCS d? s: a C++$() UBLS++++$ P++ L++++$ E---