Hello,

I have successfully installed GnuWin32 Tools on my Windows 10 PC but am not
able to on my daughter's Windows 10 PC.

She is going off to college in a few weeks and I would like to get her set
up with the GnuWin32 tools before she goes.

I downloaded GetGnuWin32-0.6.3.exe from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/getgnuwin32/ and ran download.bat.

It got through the 5%, 10%...100% display messages but after that it failed
saying something like "Uh oh, we were unable to verify any of the files".

It also displayed a suggestion to try using download.bat with some arguments
(something like "download.bat <argument 1> <argument 2>").  I tried that
also but got the same results.

I tried download by itself and with arguments both multiple times and got
the same results.

I apologize for being a little unsure about the exact error message and
names of the download.bat arguments.  It is because it is my daughter's PC
which she needs to use a lot so I am not able to be on it for very long to
get these details.

I did not see any suggestions for how to address this on the internet or in
your mailing lists.

It just seems strange to me that I was able to get these tools installed and
working fine on my Windows 10 PC but not on hers.

Could you please let me know what I may be doing wrong or how to get this
installed properly on her PC?

Thank you,

Bill Peloso