From: "Jorge/Livia de Abreu Noronha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Goanet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  "Goa Research Net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet]Re: Manuel Antonio de Sousa
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:45:35 +0100

Dear Dr. Teotonio,

In your first post you gave 1991 as the year of Manuel Antonio de Sousa's
death. Is this really the year which is Jose Capela's book? Or ... was it
perhaps 1891(as against 1904 registered by Clement Vaz)? Is Capela's book
"Donas, Senhores e Escravos" available for sale in Lisbon?

* Send us a brief self-intro to justify your interest in this
"specialized" forum. This should be     sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  or to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NOT [EMAIL PROTECTED])
* Leave SUBJECT blank
* On first line of the BODY of your message, type:
subscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
unsubscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]