I'm a Goan lecturer of Literature and am interested in researching on the
Catholic identity as reflected in the works of Goan writers - home-based and
diasporic.  I would like to know where I can get a list of Coan authors who
write with Goa as the setting of their novel.

Hope you will be able to provide me some leads for this research.

Thank you and regards,

Lorna Barrett

* Send us a brief self-intro to justify your interest in this
"specialized" forum. This should be     sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  or to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NOT goa-research-net@goacom.com)
* Leave SUBJECT blank
* On first line of the BODY of your message, type:
subscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
unsubscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]