From: Frederick Noronha
Date: 03/22/05 18:25:17
To: Teotonio R. de Souza
Cc: goa-research-net@goacom.com
Subject: Re: [goa-research-net] Goa Indica with a Portuguese interlude?

Looks like very much of a Great Tradition definition of Goan history. Wonder
what happened to all the voices of the Little Tradition, and those who did
not shape the writing of history probably because they lacked the tools to
(e.g. literacy). FN

Frederick Noronha 784 Near Convent, Sonarbhat SALIGAO GOA India
Freelance Journalist TEL: +91-832-2409490 MOBILE: 9822122436
http://fn.swiki.net http://www.livejournal.com/users/goalinks
fred at bytesforall.org http://www.bytesforall.org

* Send us a brief self-intro to justify your interest in this
"specialized" forum. This should be     sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  or to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NOT goa-research-net@goacom.com)
* Leave SUBJECT blank
* On first line of the BODY of your message, type:
subscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
unsubscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]