Although our overheads and running expenses are far higher now than they
were in Rachol, thanks to the much larger numbers visiting the Museum ( we
have, most days, more people visiting in a day than we had in a month in
Rachol) and due to a Grant from the State Government towards Security, we
earn a profit each month. Consequently we have a healthy financial situation
– and the Museum is maintained to the highest standards.

Nasci(mento) de Souza
[of the Christian Art Museum Managing Committee]

* Send us a brief self-intro to justify your interest in this
"specialized" forum. This should be     sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  or to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NOT goa-research-net@goacom.com)
* Leave SUBJECT blank
* On first line of the BODY of your message, type:
subscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
unsubscribe goa-research-net [EMAIL PROTECTED]