Just to say that four posts (from Eugene and Vishwas Paul) relating to
the issue of a misunderstanding caused by a post from Anthony Barreto
(Tony Martin) are not being circulated via the list, to avoid further
bitterness and name-calling. I regret what happened over a simple
offer to help by passing around a 'jobs available' message, and have
also conveyed my displeasure to Tony.

If anyone would like to keep track of the issue, please do so
off-list. You could write to "paul vishwas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Eugene Correia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  and ask them what they
wrote, if interested. But I do feel this list should be focussed
around issues, rather than name-calling. Somewhere we have to stop
fighting among ourselves.

FN
--
FN M: 0091 9822122436 P: +91-832-240-9490 (after 1300IST)
Skype: fredericknoronha Yahoochat: fredericknoronha