Heather,

That would be new for me. Do you mean to say that Gold OA articles from
Elsevier with a CC-BY license can not be shared without restriction? The
exclusive license you mention is not in the fine print
here:http://www.elsevier.com/journal-authors/open-access/open-access-policies/oa-license-policy/user-licenses

Jeroen Bosman

Op 7 dec. 2013 om 22:58 heeft "Heather Morrison"
<heather.morri...@uottawa.ca<mailto:heather.morri...@uottawa.ca>> het volgende
geschreven:

I argue that the problem here is not green open access. It's Elsevier. Even
their version of CC-BY (with exclusive license to publish) does not resolve
this problem. This is one of the reasons I am participating in the Elsevier
boycott and encourage all scholars to join me (google The Cost of Knowledge).

My two bits,

Heather Morrison

On Dec 7, 2013, at 8:07 AM, "Bosman, J.M."