Hello,
I am the managing editor of three open-access journals and I would like to hear
your advices and recommendations.
Journal of the Turkish Chemical Society, Section A: Chemistry (JOTCSA),
Journal of the Turkish Chemical Society, Section B: Chemical Engineering
(JOTCSB),
Journal of the Turkish Chemical Society, Section C: Chemical Education.
The journals are hosted by Tubitak Ulakbim Journal Park project and can be
accessed at http://dergipark.ulakbim.gov.tr/jotcsx where x is a for JOTCSA, b
for JOTCSB, and c for JOTCSC.
JOTCSA was founded on February, 2014 and has published three scientific issues
and is the oldest in the family.
JOTCSB has not published an issue yrt, but is having two submissions reviewed
by the referees.
JOTCSC will be, in a near future, announcing its founding and start accepting
manuscripts.
I would like to know where we are in terms of open-access publishing, and would
welcome any suggestions that will make our journals stronger in the publishing
world.
Best regards,
Dr. Barbaros Akkurt, PhD.
Managing editor,