The issue, as I understand it, is that publishers want to be the ones who
announce the publications of articles in their journals. That part makes
sense, right? I mean, if someone else is publishing the news before you,
it's not news. Is there something else beyond this that's of concern?

William Gunn
+1 (650) 614-1749
http://synthesis.williamgunn.org/about/