From: goal-boun...@eprints.org [goal-boun...@eprints.org] on behalf of
Bourke-Waite, Amy, Springer [amy.bourke-wa...@biomedcentral.com]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 6:03 PM
To: goal@eprints.org
Subject: [GOAL] We need you! Tell us about open research at your institution

Dear all,

My colleagues are looking for librarians’ views on open access, and what
approaches institutions are taking in this area. It would be great if you could
fill in the survey<http://bit.ly/2weR0Pf> and share it with your colleagues.
I’m assured  that the survey should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete,
and to thank you for your time there is the opportunity to enter a prize draw
for a £200 Amazon gift card.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Amy

Amy Bourke-Waite
Head of Communications

Springer Nature
The Campus, 4 Crinan Street, London N1 9XW, UK
T 0203 192 2102
M 07375 089 729
amy.bourke-wa...@biomedcentral.com<mailto:amy.bourke-wa...@biomedcentral.com>
www.springernature.com<http://www.springernature.com/>

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is
not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage
mechanism. Macmillan Publishers Limited does not accept liability for any
statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on
behalf of Nature Research  or one of their agents.
Please note that Macmillan Publishers Limited and their agents and affiliates
do not accept any responsibility for viruses or malware that may be contained
in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the
e-mail and attachments (if any).