Dear all,

Thank you to all who have submitted Show and Tell proposals for COASP 2018
so far. This is a reminder that all proposals should be submitted by *May
25th 2018* at the latest to co...@oaspa.org. Please see below for details:

-----------
*COASP 2018 Call for Contributions*

Now in its 10th anniversary year, the Conference on Open Access Scholarly
Publishing (COASP) <https://oaspa.org/conference/> is a major annual
scholarly publishing conference that brings the open access community
together to discuss new developments and innovations in scholarly
publishing, and unite in our shared goal to enable research around the
world to be openly accessible.

As in previous years, the COASP Program Committee have set aside sessions
within the conference program to provide opportunities for presenting
projects, ideas or initiatives relating to open access publishing. This
year, organisations and individuals are invited to submit a proposal to us
for ‘Show & Tell’ presentations. These are 10 minute talks showcasing new
projects, ideas or initiatives.

All proposals should be submitted by *May 25th 2018* at the latest to
co...@oaspa.org. There are no strict requirements of what proposals need to
include; an abstract-length summary of what you would like to present will
be sufficient.

Please note that while we will be able to cover the registration costs for
the authors of successful proposals, we are not able to cover any of the
travel expenses that may be incurred in attending the conference.

If you aren’t selected for a Show and Tell then there may be an opportunity
for you to present a brief Lightning Talk and poster on your topic at the
conference.

Recordings, slides and posters from previous conferences can be found on
our website here. <https://oaspa.org/conference/> This call for
contributions announcement can be found on our website here.
<https://oaspa.org/coasp-2018-call-for-contributions/>

We look forward to receiving your suggestions!

*- The COASP 2018 Program Committee*
Caroline Sutton (Taylor and Francis)
Liz Ferguson (Wiley)
Lucy Oates (Oxford University Press)
Eelco Ferwerda (OAPEN)
Stuart Taylor (Royal Society)
Xenia van Edig (Copernicus Publications)
Catriona Maccallum (Hindawi)
Lars Bjørnshauge (DOAJ)

—————
Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA
oaspa.org | Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA> | Sign up