Dear all,

Earlybird registrations for our 10th Anniversary Conference on Open Access
Scholarly Publishing (COASP) are available until* this coming Thursday 28th
June,* via our Registrations and Accommodation page. As in previous years
we are offering a discount on registration fees to OASPA and OAPEN members.
This year, we are also extending the discount on COASP registration fees
for academics and librarians at the member rate:
https://oaspa.org/conference/registrations-and-accommodation/

The conference will be held at the University of Vienna on 17-19th
September, 2018. Please join us!

Best wishes,
Leyla

—————
Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA
oaspa.org | Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA> | Sign up