Hi everyone,

I am happy to share with you the first published version of the Open
Scholarship Strategy <https://zenodo.org/record/1323437#.W17HXNL7RPY>. "The
purpose of this document is to provide a concise analysis of where the
global Open Scholarship movement currently stands: what the common threads
and strengths are, where the greatest opportunities and challenges lie, and
how we can more effectively work together as a global community to recognise
 the top strategic priorities."

Comments and contributions are welcome through THIS MARKDOWN FILE
<https://github.com/Open-Scholarship-Strategy/site/blob/master/index.Rmd>,
or if you are uncomfortable with traditional Git-based workflows, through
the issue tracker HERE
<https://github.com/Open-Scholarship-Strategy/site/issues>.

Best,
Lisa Matthias