Selma’s Book ‘INTO THE DIASPORA WILDERNESS’

Book Launching Ceremony took place today at
Ravindra Bhavan, Conference Hall, Margao, Goa.
29th August 2010 11am.
Well attended by the friends, family and well-wishers.
Some of the prominent amongst them were
Valmiki Faleiro, Wilson/Sharon (Wilmix), Ron Fidelis, Cleofacio, Adv. Radharao Gracias, Prof. Augusto Pinto,
Frederick Noronha, Cecil Pinto,  Mr. Soares,
JoeGoaUk and many others.
(Mr. Soares one of the survivors of the  ship mishap
referred to in the book)

Light Goan music provided by Rui Lobo.

Chicken/Mushroom sandwiches and tea was served to all.

Congratulations to Selma.

I came there, took the risk , just for you
Because I felt,  I owed it to you.
You are one the nicest Goans whom I never met.

Following are the pics and video clip
(Sorry, not come out good as my camera has
night blindness and it starts from twilight,
which could also mean not well lit indoors ).

the conference hall –Ravindra Bhavan, Margao
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk28/4937123723/

Refreshment: Chicken and Mushroom sandwiches with Tea
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk28/4937709884/
joego...@yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...