Lawrie,

Your post on this subject says:
Reply to my quest to a GOAN colleague who
LD: hey man why don't you post some stuff that you
tell me.. You more GOAN than me..(being born and
educated)

JR : POST ? are you nuts... don't you read what they
discuss on the forum. Check the OCT-NOV archives and
you will see that these so called International Goans
are happily discussing US politics Sad but true...none
on these guys are on the FORUM for the love of GOA.
They just want to argue for the most silliest matter.

Was told that it is better to READ stuff on GOANET
then to POST.

Mario's response:
I fail to understand how it affects your "more GOAN
than me" friend what other people are posting?  No one
is forcing him to read every post.  The subject line
and the name of the poster should give him a clue if
he is interested or not, and he can then either delete
the post, read it, respond or just move on.

I think he is not posting what he tells you because he
is worried that others may disagree with him and
challenge his information and opinions.

Maybe he should follow the example of some pretty good
posters on Goanet who hide their identities behind nom
de plumes.